Filter by Dataset Status (Active/Inactive)
- Click the statistic number, the grid will be filtered accordingly. The line under the number lets you know in which dataset status the current grid is about.
- Unselect the statistic number, the grid will cleared out the filter and display all datasets as default.
When the grid is filtered or searched , the Clear Filter button appears. Click on it to clear all filters and go back to the default grid view (view all).
Sort by Most recent/ A-Z/ Z-A
Click Sort and select option to sort the grid
- Most recent update: Most recent updated parameters will move up to top of the grid.
- A-Z: Sort the grid alphabetically in ascending order
- Z-A: Sort the grid alphabetically in descending order