QAS Support Center
qTest Explorer & Sessions User Guides and Resources
qTest Explorer User Guide (Desktop)
- Click Submit on the qTest Explorer Editor's toolbar.
- The message dialog below will be displayed if the default connection in the Settings form has some missing information.
Click OK to configure the connection.
Refer to the Configure Tracker Settings section for detailed information on integration setup
- If the connection has been set up successfully, the Submit to Rally form will be displayed. Click on Create new defect to see a list of fields required to submit a new defect to Rally. You need to select, then enter the following information:
- Title of the defect
- Description of the defect
The "Project" field is a foundation field that drives the rest of the fields on the submission form. The foundation field is unlikely to change and its selection is automatically saved for subsequent use. Other fields are non-foundation fields and are configurable in Fields Settings form. You can also choose to display additional fields and set default values for these non-foundation fields in the Fields Settings form. Refer to Fields Settings for details.
You can also add more files to the tracker, or embed existing files as links only on defect description section. Refer to Attachments for details.
If you select the Connection Type as Rally Native then the Rally Native Submission Form will be displayed instead of the above custom form. Information such as description will be populated automatically within the Native form
- Specify all other fields (if required) and then click Submit button to proceed.
- You will see a confirmation message when the upload is complete.