QAS Support Center
qTest Manager User Guide and Resources
qTest Manager Site Administration Guide
To edit a project group:
- Hover over the desired project group. Click on its Gear icon.
- It will navigate to the project group edit page.
- Click on the project group name to rename it.
- Check on projects to include them to the project group. Or uncheck the selected projects to exclude them from the project group. Click on Mapping button.
- Click on the Gear icon next to Test Run Status, Release or Defect Status to edit their values:
- Click on a display name to rename the value.
- Toggle the Active check box to activate and deactivate the value.
- For Test Run and Defect Status, you can select a color to represent the value.
- Re-order or remove a value by clicking on the corresponding icons on Action column.
- Click on + Add Value to add new custom values.
- You will need to map project group's values of Test Run Status, Release and Defect Status with the values from each selected project
- Select project values from the corresponding drop down box. One project group value can be mapped with multiple project values.
- One project value cannot be mapped to multiple project group values.