This is an export file which contains details of tests submitted from your CI server. It includes to views:
- Build by Build: details of all tests executed in each CI build.
- Test by Test: execution results of each test through different CI builds
To download the export file:
- On Test Execution tab, click on Export button then select CI Tool Integration Report.
- A pop-up appears. You will need to select filters before exporting.
Note: The export is not filtered by what you select on Test Execution tree. It is only filtered by values selected in this pop-up.
- Click on OK button to download the export file.
Test Result Submission Report
On your CI tool side, we provide a report allowing you to track the status of test submissions to qTest after each build is completed.
- Jenkins: Select a build project. Click on qTest Plugin on the left panel.
- Bamboo: Select a build plan. Open qTest Plugin tab.