Use this procedure to Import a Feature file.
- Go to Jira and select the qTest Scenario > Feature Import option from Menu bar.
- You will see with this screen. Enter your Project name and select files (as shown here):
- Once you have entered the Project and selected feature files, click Import.
- After the Feature Importing is completed, system will show the Import Result as below:
- On this screen, you can click on the Key ID hyperlink to open the newly created qTest Scenario Feature.
- On Import Result screen (step 4), if you want to import other Feature files, just click on Import Other Files button. Or you can click Open Imported Issues to view the imported Feature under Filters section of Jira.
- You can refer to here for details of a Feature file.