To view a report, you need to select filters. You can save the report settings so that they can be reused afterwards.
- Only the filter selections are saved. The data can be different each time you run the report.
Save Report Settings
After you have selected all required filters, click on Create button to save the settings.
Input settings' name.
Saved settings are listed under the corresponding report on the left menu. They are shared across the project team members for viewing.
View Report from Saved Settings
Click on the report's + icon to expand and see its saved settings.
Select a saved item and click on Show button to view the report.
Edit Report Settings
If you are viewing a report from saved settings, Save button is enabled.
Select different filters' values.
If you click on Save button, the existing saved settings are updated.
If you click on Create button, new saved settings will be created.
Delete Report Settings
Select an item from the left menu.
Click on Delete button.
- You can modify and delete your saved filters if you are the creator.
- You can modify other members’ filters and save them as yours.
Schedule Sending a Report
- Click on Schedule button to open a pop-up.
- If you select option Send to others, you will need to specify the recipients' emails. If recipients are not qTest users, their email addresses need to be listed in Mail Recipients Management by the site admin so that they can receive the emails.
- Start time: Specify when the email is sent to recipients. You can either select to send it right upon scheduled or specify a future date and time.
- Recurrence: check it if you want to make it a repeating event.
- Repeats: select if the event will repeat every day, week or month.
- Repeat every ... days: Specify the interval (the number of days) between 2 events in a same series. It can be weeks or months depending on your selection of Repeats field.
- Ends: specify when the event stops repeating
- Never: the event will not stop repeating.
- After ... occurrences: the event will repeat x times before it stops.
- On: specify a date after which the event will stop.
- Click on OK button to create the schedule.