Setting up Connection qTest integration with Rally OnDemand
- Go to Integration Settings on your qTest instance
- Click on Add Connection button in the Connection List
- Enter required information for the connection in the pop-up screen, including Connection Name, Rally Server URL, and Admin Rally Account Credentials
Add Connection Form
- Alternatively, you can log in with your Rally API key
- Access to [your Rally URL]/login/accounts/index.html#/keys to get the API key
- Enter apikey in Username field, and the enter the API key to Password field
- Click on Test Connection button to check the server availability
- Click on Save & Configure button after successful connection test.
- You can start to configure integration with Rally for defects and requirements.
After configuring Defect and Requirement Integration, click on Save & Activate button.
Click on Refresh button of Confirmation Pop-up. Your new configured connection will be activated.
- For new Connection, the Configure Connection Page will display after clicking on Save & Configure button.
- For existing Connection, click Configure icon of that connection to open the Configure Connection Page.
i.e. The Activation Status is On and your configured connection is checked as Active in Connection List.
Confirmation Pop-up Message
After your Rally Connection Integration is successfully activated, it will be notified with a green status label "in use" next to Rally (On-demand), and the Defect menu will be hidden. Thus, the only way to submit defect is through Test Execution.
To edit your connection, click on Configure icon of that Connection in Connection List.
You can delete your Rally connection in Connection List by clicking on Delete icon in Actions column.