You can quickly reuse a System or pre-defined Query to modify as your Query using the Save As Query function
- Go to Data Query of an object
- Select any System or pre-defined Query in My Queries or Team Queries
- Select the Query box to modify the Query with criteria you want
- Click Save As button
- Enter a new Query Name in either Query Name box or Save Query As pop-up
- Click Save button to add it as a custom query in My Queries
- You can copy any queries in System, Team, or My Queries and modify as a new Custom Query.
- You can Save As Query first and then modify your saved-as Query. Remember to click Save Query button after modifying the query.
- You CANNOT save Queries with duplicate name