You can customize view of Query to to show more fields in the Query Result table
- Select any Queries in System, Team, or My Queries to customize view
- Click the Customize View button on the Query Result table to open the Edit Grid View pop-up
- Select available fields for that object query
- Move them to the right panel using Left & Right arrows
- Reorder fields to display in exported file using Up & Down arrows
- Click Reset to get back default fields selection for export
- Click OK button and select folder to save exported file
- All system and custom fields will be available to be displayed on your query result table.
- If you have not saved the Query, the Customize View button will be grey out
- The fields you select for view customization will be saved for specific Query, not all Queries.