To create a Test Cycle, you need the Create Test Cycles permission.
- Select Root, a Release, or a Test Cycle on Test Execution tree and use either of following options:
- Select New Test Cycle icon on the top toolbar
- Right-click to select New > New Test Cycle on the Modified Context Menu
- Use Keyboard shortcut Shift + D
- Rename the Test Cycle on top of the Test Cycle details screen.
- In the Properties section, enter Test Cycle's Description and select Target Release/Build
By default, Target Release is the Release covering Test Cycle
- Click Save to finish creating a new Test Cycle.
Screen: Create New Test Cycle
- Test Cycle can be created under Root tree, Releases, or Test Cycles
- You can create multi-level Test Cycles.