To delete a Test Case, you need the Delete Test Cases permission.
- Right-click a selected Test Case on the Test Design tree, and select Delete
- Alternatively, you can delete a Test Case using Keyboard shortcuts
- You can select multiple Test Cases in different Modules to delete by holding Ctrl or Shift.
- Deleting Test Cases will remove their association with Requirement
- If you delete Called Test Cases, it will remove all steps of Called Test Cases within Calling Test Cases
- Deleted Test Cases will automatically remove their associated Test Runs in Test Execution regardless of their execution status