To create a Test Suite, you need the Create Test Suites permission.
- Select Root, a Release or a Test Cycle on Test Execution tree and use either of following options:
- Select New Test Suite icon on the top toolbar
- Right-click to select New > New Test Suite on the Modified Context Menu
- Use Keyboard shortcut Shift + S
- Rename the Test Suite on top of the Test Suite details screen.
- Enter Test Suite's Properties including Description, Planned Start/End Date, Target Release/Build, Execution Type, Assignee, and custom fields.
By default, Test Suite is automatically targeted to the Release it belongs to.
- Click Save to finish creating a new Test Suite.
Screen: Create New Test Suite
- Test Suite can be created under the Root, Releases or Test Cycle
- Test Suite will be automatically Closed if it is under a Closed Release
- Planned Start/End Date of Test Suite must be within Release's timeline