To delete a Test Cycle, you need the Delete Test Cycles permission.
- Right-click a Test Cycle on the Test Execution tree, and select Delete
- Alternatively, you can delete a Test Cycle using Keyboard shortcuts
- You can select multiple Test Cycles to delete by holding Ctrl or Shift.
- You cannot delete Test Cycles under Closed Releases
- A Test Cycle containing executed Test Suites and Test Runs can be deleted at any time. All Test Suites and Test Runs associated to the deleted Test Cycle will also be deleted.