To edit a Test Case, you need the Edit Test Cases permission.To edit an existing Test Case:
- Select an existing Test Case in the Test Design tree.
- Select to edit any fields in Properties, Test Steps, Resources, and Attachments of Test Case.
- Click the Save button to finish editing Test Case.
You must always Save after finish editing, otherwise your changes will be lost.
- Click Reload to get the latest information of selected Test Case
- Test Case's Version will automatically increase by 0.1 upon any changes in Properties or Test Case's Name
- Approved version of edited Test Cases will be automatically updated in their Calling Test Cases.
- The latest edited Test Case's version will be updated in Test Execution if it's added Test Run
- You can only edit current Test Case's versions, not previous versions.