To create a Build, you need the Create Builds permission.
- Select a target Release and use either of following options:
- Select Create Build icon on the top toolbar
- Right-click to select New > New Build on the Modified Context Menu
- Use Keyboard shortcut Shift + C
- Rename the Build on top of the Build details screen.
- In the Properties section, enter the details for the new Build, including Build Date, Build Note, and any custom fields
- In the Resource section, define Build Scope from pre-defined Requirement and add Attachments
- Click Save to finish creating a new Build.
Screen: Create New Build
- Builds can only be created under Releases, not Root tree
- Builds' status will be automatically Closed if you close the Release they belong to
- Build scope will be defined within Release Scope. One Requirement cannot be defined as scope of multiple Builds. If you select the same Requirement for another Build, that Requirement's link will be moved from old Build to the new Build.