qTest allows users to create Test Cases to cover a Requirement in the Requirements menu, so users can create Test Cases structures based on Requirements.
- Select a Requirement in the tree to create Test Cases in
- Go down to the Create Associated Test Cases section to define a new Test Cases with basic information: Names, Description, Type, and Precondition
- Click on Create button to finish
Screen: Create Associated Test Cases
- You don't have to click on Save button after creating associated Test Cases in Requirements.
- After creating associated Test Cases in Requirements, the Test Cases will be automatically uploaded onto Linked Test Cases section in Requirements and updated in Test Design.