You have to create a Module to contain Requirements
- Select a Module in Requirement Tree and click on "New Requirement icon on the toolbar. Or right-click on a module and select New Requirement.
- Name the requirement's title on the tree or its workspace
- In the Details sub-tab, fill out required fields in Properties section
- In Resources section, optionally add linked Test Cases to Requirements and/or attachments
- In Comments sub-tab, leave comments as notes or discussion with team.
- Click on Save button to finish requirement creation.
NOTE: You must have created at least one Module Folder before you create a requirement. Please see this guide on how to create your first module!
Screen: Create New Requirement