You can create more Custom Fields with 9 available field types. To create Custom Fields, you need the Manage Project Settings permission. Custom Fields must be separately defined for each project.
- Go to Field Settings of a qTest Project
- In the Artifacts list, select an Object that you want to create Custom Fields for
- Click Add Custom Field button
- In the Add Custom Field pop-up, enter Display Name, select Field Type, and click OK to add the Custom Field.
- In a pop-up Edit Custom Field screen, enter Values, check Search Properties, and set Required for Custom Field
- Click OK to finish adding Custom Field to the selected object
- Different Custom Field types will have different Value types to define
- Remember to click Save button to submit new Custom Fields to the Field Settings