When new users are invited into qTest site, they will receive an email with a link to activate their account in qTest. If new users miss the email for some reason, the Site Admin can resend activation link to registered emails of new users.
- Go to qTest Site Administration
- Select tab Licenses-Users
- In the User List, hover over the email of new user you want to send link and click Get Activation Link (the envelop icon) in Action column.
- Click Yes to confirm
- A Notification message will display with an activation link sent to the new user.
- Only the Site Admin can resend activation link to new user.
- If users do not receive an Activation email, even in Spam, the Site Admin can copy the activation link in the Notification message to send directly to users.