You can temporarily deactivate a user to get more available licenses for your qTest profile and reactivate the user later. To archive and reactivate site users, you need the Site Administrators permission
Deactivate Site Users
To deactivate an Active user:
- Hover over an Active user in the User List
- Click the Deactivate User icon in Action column.
- The System automatically sends a notification email to the deactivated user’s email address.
- Deactivated users' status will change to Inactive and no longer be able to log into qTest profiles. The user will automatically be removed from previously assigned projects.
If you don't want to show Inactive users in the User List, click the Hide Archived Users button. To show them again, click the Show Archived Users button.
Reactivate Site Users
A deactivated user's email is not removed from the User List, in case you want to reactivate them. To reactivate a user:
- Hover over an Inactive user in the User List
- Click the Reactivate User icon in the Action column.
- System automatically sends a notification email to the reactivated users.
- Reactivated users will change status to Active and be automatically invited back to previously assigned projects.