Custom Reports (Explore Data section)
Under Explore Data you can filter and group data in different views build your custom reports.
NOTE: This feature is only available to users with Editor privilege.
- Requirements: Provide analysis view on Requirements data.
- Test Cases: Provide analysis view on Test Cases data.
- Test Runs: Provide analysis view on Test Runs data.
- Test Run Logs: Provide analysis view for each Test Run log result.
- Defects (qTest): Provide analysis view on qTest Defects data.
- Defects (Linked): Provide analysis view on Defects data from external tracker such as JIRA, VersionOne, and Rally | CA Technologies. Defects from external trackers have to be associated with qTest Test Run to be counted as Defects (Linked).
- Manager Combined: This view combines test run data with test case, requirement, and defect data. It's especially useful to build traceability reports.
- Sessions: provide data of sessions recorded (using qTest Sessions) together with their associated defects, requirements, test cases, test runs.
- Screens: provide screen information of recorded sessions, including their associated notes, defects
Options on Explore Data
- Formula: you can create new column from a formula
- Filter: filter data for your chart
- + Chart: click this tab and start create your own chart. The chart will be built based on data of the data analysis grid
- + Crosstab: Click this tab and start create your own crosstab. The crosstab will be built based on data of the data analysis grid
- Save Report: Give your report a name and save it so that you can manage and schedule it later.
- Select fields to build your chart or crosstab
- Turn the chart into different chart type like Bar, Line, Curved Line, Pie, Heat map, Gauge, and Scatter Plot.
Chart and Cross Tab Functions
- Build your chart: Check example articles on how to build chart / crosstab
- Add Panel: Add a panel based on your chart / crosstab
- Remove: Delete your chart / crosstab
For detail description of the Analysis Grid Please check this article Analysis Grid