Dashboards feature helps you consolidate and arrange metrics on a single screen while providing you with a broad view of a variety of information at once.
- Select Dashboard menu and click Shared or Personal Dashboard to open it.
2. Shared and Personal Dashboards.
- Shared dashboards can be seen by all qTest Administrators who have Insights View privilege, and can be edited by ones who have Insights Editor privilege.
- Personal dashboards is your own space, only you can see and edit your dashboard.
From the filter, you can multi-select values for the Projects, Test Cycles, Modules, and Release for building report. Any changed criteria will affect to the whole dashboard.
- Note: All the settings in those filters are saved individually for each user (in cookies) so if one user changes the filter settings (to a Project they care about for example), this does not change the filter settings for other users. This allows a user can have their own current settings on the Shared or the Personal Dashboard.
You can set a global value to automatically refresh data at your expected interval (every 30, 60, 90 or 120 seconds)
or click the Refresh Now button to intermediately reload reports with latest data.
Please also check following articles:
How to arrange your Dashboard
How to add panels to dashboard